Are you looking to develop your career with some of the best in their field? Then this could be just the role for you...
This role will see you working with a prestigious client group, alongside a team of highly motivated and talented accountants. Your duties in this role will include:
• Planning and project managing all aspects of audits.
• Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager on a day to day basis.
• Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability.
• Demonstrating practical knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS, and IAS.
• Identifying, researching and helping to resolve complex audit issues.
• Supervising and coaching junior members of staff to help them realise their full potential.
• Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm.
• Keeping up to date with the firm's product and service offerings and identifying the sales opportunities that will help us grow our business.
• Reporting to audit managers and partners on all salient points arising from audits.
And the qualities that you will bring to the table should include:
• Recently qualified ACA or equivalent qualification.
• Strong IT literacy, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Good working knowledge of e-audit
• Good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
• Identifies and pursues business opportunities.
• Takes personal responsibility and accountability for own work.
• Sustains a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude when coping with pressure at work.
• Continuously learns from experiences. Seeks out feedback and development opportunities. Gives clear directions, positive and constructive feedback.
• Coaches less experienced staff.
• Analyses problems, identifies core issues, investigates, evaluates and integrates information
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to join this market leading firm. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley quoting job reference RE6731.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.