Are you a super efficient and knowledgeable payroll officer with experience of dealing with multiple clients? If so then I want to hear from you ASAP, as I’m recruiting for one of the leading firms in the region.
The successful candidate for this role will be joining a very supportive and high performing payroll team, with responsibilities to include the following:
- Running payroll for a varied portfolio of clients ranging from Private Clients to Holiday Parks, Care Homes and Solicitors amongst others.
- Inputting and checking starters/leavers declarations, P45s, P6/9s, holiday pay, salaries, worked hours, overtime, expenses, mileage, bonus payments, statutory payments, including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Producing PAYE schedules for clients, calculating any deductions including student loans, employer’s allowance and CIS tax suffered
- Setting up new PAYE schemes with HMRC, plus in-house client files in both electronic and paper format
- Providing advice to clients in relation to pay and taxation issues.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate strong skills in all aspects of end to end payroll, ideally within a multiple client environment, though consideration will also be given to candidates who have worked in high volume payroll positions.
In exchange my client offers a modern working environment with flexible working options, excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary and great opportunities for career and personal development. Please click to apply below or contact Rob Emsley for a confidential discussion quoting job reference RE6724.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.