Do you have 18 months + practice experience and now need a new challenge? Do you want to develop your skills in a very supportive and rapidly growing firm? This could be just the role for you…
Joining a very successful and sociable team, your duties in this role will include:
• Preparing financial statements for limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
• Assisting on statutory audits
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
• Working and liaising with other members in the audit and accounts team
• Project management to meet deadlines and budget constraints
This role would suit a candidate at around the AAT qualified level or equivalent. Current experience in a practice environment is essential due to the technical nature of the role, and it would be highly beneficial if you are well versed in a variety of online accounting packages.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a leading firm in an exciting and varied role. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE6696.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.