Are you looking for a chance to accelerate your tax career, working with a team of like-minded professionals in a very supportive environment?
My client has been growing rapidly and gaining market share, and is currently looking to strengthen its tax team, focusing predominantly on corporate tax.
This role would see you take responsibility for:
- Supporting your client portfolio on a variety of compliance matters
- Negotiating fees and the timely billing of fees for work completed on your client portfolio
- Reviewing tax returns and computations and ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery
- Management of a portfolio of SME limited companies
- Involvement with more complex work including remuneration planning and benefits in kind, capital taxes and VAT.
This role would suit an ATT qualified candidate or similar. Strong previous experience within a tax function in a practice environment is essential.
In exchange my client offers a great salary and benefits package, CPD and study support where appropriate, and excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
Don’t miss out. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE6618.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.