Your key duties in this role will include:
• Processing sales and purchase invoices
• Preparation of bank and credit card reconciliations
• Processing basic monthly journals
• Preparation of VAT returns
• Preparation of client management accounts
Applicants to this role should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent skills in Sage and Excel, with exposure to cloud based accounting systems desirable
• AAT qualified or possessing a similar level of practical experience
• Strong bookkeeping background, ideally within an outsourced accounting or client bookkeeping function
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to join a dynamic and sociable team. Apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5512.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.