Working closely with Partners and Managers in the business, your duties in this role will include:
• Working with a portfolio of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
• Preparation of year end accounts and financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns, and provision of advice
• VAT and bookkeeping
• Management accounting
• Resolution of client queries
This role would suit a candidate who can demonstrate the following:
• Relevant and current experience in all aspects of accounts prep and tax in a practice environment
• AAT qualified and perhaps undertaking further ACA or ACCA studies
• Strong systems competency
• Excellent client management and business partnering skills
• Great personal presentation and interpersonal skills
In exchange my client offers a great working environment with free parking on site, the opportunity to join a supportive and sociable team, and a highly competitive salary package with options for study / CPD support.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and play a pivotal role in their continued success. Please apply addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5504.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.