My client is a very successful and well-established practice operating out of several locations in the South-West. Due to their continued success they are looking to hire a high calibre professional to join their tax team dealing with a broad range of tax compliance and consulting assignments.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Preparation of Corporate Tax, Personal Tax and Capital Tax advice for clients
• Dealing with tax projects across different international jurisdictions
• Preparation of Self Assessment Tax Returns for HNWI’s
• R&D Tax Credit reports and claims
• Supporting colleagues with tax advice/assistance
• Overseeing work of junior team members
This role would suit a candidate with significant experience working in a tax capacity within an accountancy practice environment. ATT Qualifications would be highly beneficial, and of course study and CPD support are available.
If you’re interested in joining this excellent firm in this very broad ranging tax role, then please apply quoting job reference RE5469 or call Rob Emsley for a confidential discussion.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.