Working in a fast paced team environment, you will play a key role in providing an efficient and effective payroll administration service for a wide range of clients
Your duties in this full function role will include:
• Processing monthly and weekly client payroll including RTI, statutory year-end returns and P60s.
• Administering the Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay Schemes.
• Running the automatic enrolment processes, producing and issuing standard letters using Sage Payroll and issuing pension providers with relevant data.
• Processing joiners and leavers.
• Recording sickness and other absences.
• Completing various forms required by HM Revenue & Customs.
• Liaising with clients by telephone, email and by letter to obtain data, to provide payslips and report and resolve client queries.
The successful candidate will be able to offer:
• Excellent exposure to computerised payroll systems.
• Extensive knowledge of payroll legislation including SMP, SSP, NMW, Holiday pay entitlement, salary sacrifice schemes, redundancy calculations and CIS.
• A good working knowledge of RTI and end of year processes.
• Knowledge of Auto Enrolment legislation.
• The ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple payrolls at any one time.
My client offers a competitive salary and a very professional working environment, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Rob Emsley quoting Ref: RE5309.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.