Working with a varied client portfolio, your duties in this interesting role will include:
• Dealing with the completion of annual accounts and tax computations, for both incorporated and unincorporated businesses over £250k turnover; plus occasionally UK holding companies of overseas subsidiaries
• Ensuring that accounting records for clients are maintained and kept up to date
• Acting as senior on audits of those clients requiring statutory audit
• Comply with internal policies and procedures, ethical standards and regulatory requirements
• Drafting correspondence for clients; liaising with HMRC, by telephone and email
• Providing varied administrative and business services for clients
• Training student AAT staff
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• AAT or ACA/ ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Previous experience in accounts preparation for partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies and relevant audit experience
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
In exchange, my client offers an extremely professional working environment, excellent on the job training and career development opportunities, and study and CPD support where appropriate. If this sounds of interest please apply today addressed to Rob Emsley and quoting job reference RE5308.
Trial Balance is a market leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South-West and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Rob Emsley, our dedicated practice specialist.