Part Time Accounts & Admin Assistant - Plymouth - Circa: £21-23,000 Pro Rata
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a new client, a prominent services business with a longstanding history in the city. The company has asked us to source a part time Accounts Assistant to assist their Company Accountant and Administrative team. The role is offered as a permanent, part time contract circa 30 hours per week (potentially flexible working patterns to suit both sides). The role to be based at our client’s headquarters in central Plymouth.
Working closely with the Company Accountant and the Office Manager, this will be a broad role with a varied range of responsibilities to include:
- Sales reconciliation across a broad range of income streams
- Preparation of accounts receivable invoices
- Processing accounts payable invoices
- Aged debtor management
- Act as a first line of contact for customers and suppliers via email, telephone or in person
- Maintenance and updating of company CRM software
- Frequent use of company accounts systems and spreadsheets
- Assist the Managing Director with a range of ongoing company projects
- General support to aid efficient office management
For this role we seek an organised, methodical and friendly “team player”, who possesses a range of finance, administrative and customer service skills. Applicants should be highly numerate with great attention to detail, and be quick to learn and develop new skills. The successful candidate will be someone who is confident in their IT abilities and has good working knowledge of MS Excel and ideally, digital accounting systems.
The company hopes that the successful candidate will enjoy good career development in this position, so the role would be well suited to an ambitious and driven individual looking to advance their career in finance.
For further details of this rare and unique opportunity, please contact Elle Benjamin without delay quoting reference EB9519.