Accounts Assistant X 2 - Exeter - £22-27,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by a new client, an established and rapidly growing specialist services business. The company has enjoyed exceptional growth and continues to secure major new customer contracts nationwide; hence the finance function is growing in parallel. The company now seeks to recruit two experienced Accounts Assistants who will work closely with a highly experienced Finance Director. The positions will be based from the company’s Exeter based headquarters and will be offered on a permanent, full time arrangement (part time hours may be considered for well suited applicants).
This is a broad role where the successful candidate will enjoy a wide range of duties to include:
- Accounts payable; matching invoices, setting up and maintaining supplier records, weekly payment runs, reconciliation of credit card transactions, creation of purchase ledger invoices
- Accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Account reconciliations
- Generation of customer statements
- Assisting with aged debtor management
- Assist with month and year end reporting
- Other ad-hoc finance duties as required
For this role we seek an experienced candidate who possesses at least 18 months of general finance experience to include accurate maintenance of an accounts payable function. Candidates need to be a minimum of AAT level 3 qualified. Good all-round IT experience and ideally (though not essentially), experience of using Xero based accounting systems required. These roles will work as part of an energetic and extremely friendly team that promote a fun office environment to include the use of an onsite bar and games room!
For further details and to apply for this interesting opportunity, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB8074 ASAP.