Accounts Assistant - Redruth - £22,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned to source an experienced Accounts Assistant for a highly successful owner managed FMCG/services business based in Redruth. The company has an excellent reputation in its field and has a vast portfolio of clients located across the southwest. This is a brand-new, permanent role within the business that will work on either a full or part time working week to suit the successful candidate (minimum 22 hours per week). The role will be based at the company headquarters with free parking for all staff.
The role encompasses all aspects of day-to-day accounts administration and the successful candidate will report to the company’s Finance Manager. Principal responsibilities include:
- Processing of invoices, credit card statements and expense claims into a bespoke accounting platform (full training provided)
- Assist Finance Manager in the preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Maintaining accounts payable postings and preparing payment runs
- Preparation of journal entries, month-end transactions, prepayments and recurring entries
- Month end reconciliations including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accruals and intercompany reconciliations
- Assist with in the preparation for the annual audit and quarterly reviews
- Ad-hoc administration assistance where required
We’re looking for an experienced candidate, either part or fully AAT or QBE. Applicants must possess strong transactional accounting skills and good general administration exposure. The role works as part of a small but growing team and will not be purely isolated to finance, with regular commentary between all areas of the business.
For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB8060 at your earliest convenience.