Interim Systems Accountant - Falmouth / Remote - £28-30,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged as a preferred supplier by an established e-commerce/merchandising business and prominent Cornish employer. The company is undertaking a significant overhaul of their accounting function and this will entail a significant headcount increase within the department.
They require a Systems Accountant to join them on a fixed term contract of 12 months. The successful candidate will work with both the finance systems and IT teams and provide robust financial guidance and support on the integrity of the company’s financial ERP platform. Key responsibilities to include:
- Support all members of the finance team by providing specific systems based guidance and leadership
- Act as a key point of contact for system improvements, developments and project based implementation
- Assist with architecture improvements
- Ensure that the integrity of the finance ERP is operating efficiently and resolve any issues efficiently
- Monitor Microsoft AX integration with companywide business systems
- Offer advice in the configuration, integration and maintenance of finance specific systems – Conciliac, SAP etc.
- Data extraction
For this role, we require a candidate with at least 12-18 months of recently gained, systems based experience and a good knowledge of financial systems maintenance. Previous experienced gained in a merchandising or retail background would be highly desirable but not essential. Candidates may be part/fully professionally or qualified by experience but must possess excellent all round IT aptitude, ideally using MS AX, SAP Concur and Conciliac. The role is immediately vacant and candidates available for immediate commencement will be given priority.
This is a fast growing business that have been recognised for their employee care and development, and as such their credentials for staff retention are second-to-none. The company promotes a positive, modern approach to their working environment and offer excellent non-financial benefits and a flexible working arrangement of office or remotely based to suite the successful candidates. *** Please note that applicants who require a remote working arrangement MUST reside in Cornwall or Devon ***
For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB8008.