Payroll Clerk - St. Austell - Circa: £25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been reengaged by our long-standing client, a sizeable Cornish employer and an internationally trading FMCG manufacturer. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Payroll Clerk to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a crucial role within the people management function and requires a technically and commercially astute individual with strong payroll exposure. Key responsibilities to include:
- Administration and processing of both weekly and monthly national payrolls using Sage Payroll
- Cross examine payroll calculations for the purposes of tax, NI, and statutory payments
- Administer third party payments, RTI submissions and pension reporting
- Year-end payroll processing
- Maintenance of employee records
- Maintain attendance record keeping systems
The person we’re searching for: Either qualified by experience or part/fully CIPP qualified, but certainly possessing at least 12 months of recently gained experience in a payroll administration environment. The role works within a friendly, experienced and fast paced people management function where excellent communication skills will be a prerequisite.
For further details and to apply with CV, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7804 ASAP.