Interim Finance Assistant - Redruth - £23-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged to source a temporary Finance Assistant to join a high-profile technology business in Redruth. The role is full time and the contract is anticipated to run for approx. 12 months.
The company is experiencing accelerated growth and the role comes about during a particularly busy period. This is a broad assignment that will liaise closely with and assist the Financial Controller and Management Accountant with key responsibilities to include:
- Maintain accounting records using Sage Business Cloud
- Creation of month end journals and assisting the Management Accountant with month end reporting
- Inputting of accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Administering supplier payment runs
- Matching invoices to statements
- Resolve client queries
- Assist in implementing new ERP
For this role we’re looking for an experienced ‘allrounder’ who can hit the ground running and with good general transactional accounting knowledge. The successful candidate will ideally be part qualified AAT but suitable QBEs are also welcome to apply. The role will require excellent administration skills with strong IT aptitude, ideally (though not essentially) with Sage based experience. The role works as part of a small and friendly team.
For further details and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7793 ASAP. The role is immediately vacant and our client is keen to appoint without delay!