Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Liskeard - £60,000
If you’re an accomplished FP&A professional who understands the importance of formulating a robust financial strategy for growth, you may well be reading about your next career opportunity.
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively assigned by our long standing and extremely fast-growing client, one of the Southwest’s leading technology service providers. This time they seek to recruit an experienced Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, a pivotal role that reports to the Chief Finance Office and works closely with the SMT. This is an opportunity that works to develop and transform company strategy by developing operating budgets, financial models, and performing detailed forecast and profitability analysis.
Key role responsibilities:
- Advanced development of projects costing procedures with regular reviews
- Take a lead role in supervising and developing all aspects of financial planning - analytics, P&L forecasting, budget planning, cash flow forecasting etc.
- Present and commentate on findings with senior management team and CFO
- Ensure best practice and up to date knowledge of reporting standards
- Assist with external funding requests
- Work closely with CEO, SMT, and a range of internal and external stakeholders
What we’re looking for: This is a senior level role that will require a technically accomplished, professionally qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). The opportunity will call for a candidate with broad FP&A experience, ideally gained with a complex organisation (multiple stakeholders/matrix relationships). This company is heavily reliant on multiple accounting platforms and applicants will require advanced MS Excel experience and possess complex modelling experience. The role works within a driven, energetic and extremely experience team; excellent communication and negotiation skills, plus a great sense of humour and ‘can do’ attitude essential!
For further details including a detailed role specification and to apply, please contact Elle Benjamin ASAP quoting reference EB7743.