Senior Assistant Accountant - Wadebridge - Up to: £30,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been re-engaged by a long-standing client; a very successful hospitality focussed business that have experienced sustained business growth across the Southwest and beyond. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their friendly finance team based in Wadebridge.
This is a broad and interesting opportunity that will cover many areas of the transactional, commercial and statutory financial activities of the business to include:
- Work closely with the Finance Manager and assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Support and develop a small team of colleagues
- Take a lead role in managing the accounts receivable function
- Compile reports with commentary to senior management team
- Oversea VAT reporting
- Reconciliation of balance sheets
- Deputise for Finance Manager during periods of leave
For this role we’re looking for a dynamic, energetic and experienced Assistant Accountant who is interested in developing their supervisory and technical skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will be AAT qualified and/or working towards a professional qualification (ACCA/CIMA), although exceptional candidates that consider themselves to be QBE will be considered. This opportunity works within a fast paced, experienced and enthusiastic team that rely heavily on state-of-the-art technology systems so exceptional IT and communication skills a must have!
For further details and to apply, please get in touch with Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7697 ASAP.