Part Time Social Enterprise Bookkeeper - Plymouth / Remote - £29,350 + Pension (employed) Neg DOE / £15.00 per hour freelance Neg DOE
Trial Balance Consulting have been reengaged by a past client, a recognised and respected Community Interest Company (CIC), who seek to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their longstanding team on a permanent, part time basis. The role will be structured over a 15-hour working week with flexible patterns to suit both sides. The post can be operated either remotely or from the company’s Plymouth based offices (remote candidates will need to travel to the company HQ at least once or twice per month).
This is a standalone role where the successful candidate will manage the end-to-end finances of a small but highly successful CIC. Key duties to include:
- All aspects of bookkeeping to include accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations, credit control, preparation of VAT returns etc.
- Management of payroll to include employee pensions, holidays and commissions
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Management of supplier accounts
- Preparation of month end accruals, prepayments and depreciation journals
- Manage credit card payments and expenses claims
For this position we’re seeking an experienced self-starter, either AAT or professionally part/fully qualified, or qualified by experience. It’s a standalone position so the successful candidate will need to be equally comfortable in administering the transactional elements of the role, as they would commentating on managements accounts and strategic projects. Experience using Xero would be highly desirable but general experience of cloud-based accounting packages perfectly acceptable.
For further details and to apply for a position with this highly ethical organisation, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7594 ASAP.