Payroll Manager - Helston - To: £30,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to be assisting our long-term client, a highly successful group holding business with four manufacturing-based subsidiaries that run independent payroll provisions. They currently seek to recruit an experienced payroll specialist who will oversee a variety of weekly and monthly payrolls, totalling a headcount of approximately 300. This is a full time, permanent position which will be based from the company headquarters near Helston.
As well as taking lead responsibility in overseeing successful payroll processes, the successful candidate will also assist in other areas of finance. Key duties of the role to include:
- Process weekly and monthly payroll reports via timesheets and time attendance systems
- Process and administer starters and leaders
- Deal with payroll queries
- Process and administer adjustments to tax codes, SSP, SMP, SPP etc.
- Process employee expense claims and credit card transactions
- Ad hoc support to finance team in invoice processing
We’re seeking an experienced Payroll Manager or a highly competent administrator with experience gained in a similar position, ideally using Pegasus Opera or Sage based platforms. The role works within a busy and highly experienced finance team where exceptional communication and organisational skills will be a must!
For further details and to apply to this urgent vacancy, please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB7463 ASAP.