Company Accountant – Redruth – £30-£40k
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively engaged by a highly successful and rapidly growing Cornish services business that seek to recruit a Company Accountant to join their team. The vacancy has come about as a result of sustained and organic growth and is offered as a full time, permanent contract to be based at the company’s offices in Redruth.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the management of the company’s financial health reporting into an experienced Financial Controller. The role works as part of a small and experienced team but has broad interactions with colleagues across all departments, as well as external stakeholders and customers.
This is a highly varied role with a large breadth of responsibility to include:
- Working with the FC to ensure there are efficient financial operations across the business
- Assist in the preparation of detailed monthly management report and offer commentary on areas of interest
- Supervision of the accounts payable, receivable and credit control functions
- Highlight area and ideas for improved financial performance
- Work closely alongside the directors on projects as well as day to day operations
- Assist with statutory account procedures
- VAT reporting
- Assist in training and developing members of the finance team
This is not a role for a “back office” member of the team, it’s a role for a forward thinking, personable and dynamic individual who wants their opinion to be considered and ideas implemented. This is an interesting and prosperous business and this opportunity represents a great time to join their friendly team. For further details and to apply, please contact Steve Roach quoting reference SR8605 ASAP.