Interim Financial Controller - Urgent! - Falmouth - Circa: £60,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged by one of our long standing clients who urgently seek the assistance of an experienced Financial Controller for an interim period (likely to be circa 3 months but subject to extension). This is a full time, site based contract at the company’s HQ in Falmouth (with onsite parking).
The opportunity comes about to bridge the gap between a departing incumbent and a new permanent member of the team so it is important that the incoming contract FC is able to perform an efficient handover of work. Key features of the role to include:
- Assume responsibility for all accounting protocols and maintaining robust internal controls
- Ensure compliance to all relevant reporting standards
- Identify and implement ongoing improvements to the function
- Act as a key point of contact to external stakeholders and major suppliers
- Production and delivery of detailed management accounts
- Ensure efficient supplier payment processes
- Management of the payroll function (not administration)
- Regular liaison with investors and internal stakeholders
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’re looking for a dynamic, energetic, and down-to-earth Financial Controller with a demonstrable history of success. A professionally qualified individual (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or suitably qualified by vocational experience, you’ll need a solid background in supervising staff, preparation of financial and management reports, up to date knowledge of accounting standards and budgetary controls, and most certainly a natural leadership style.
The contract is available for immediate commencement and preference will be given to candidates that are able to commence quickly.
Interested? Great, I’d love to tell you more. For a confidential, informal chat, or to move straight to application, please contact Dan Saunders in confidence, quoting reference DS8458.