Senior Finance Officer - Wadebridge - £28-30,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned by a longstanding client, a highly successful hospitality focussed business with a fantastic brand and a rapidly growing portfolio of clients. Their Finance Manager (also introduced by Trial Balance Consulting), is currently assembling their team and have asked us to source two new members of staff, one which being a Senior Finance Officer. This is a permanent, full time and office based contract.
The successful candidate will essentially assume a second-in-command role within the business, working closely with the Finance Manager but also supporting and developing one Finance Officer.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Supervise and support one member of staff
- Production of accurate monthly management accounts with balance sheet analysis
- Play a key role in attending financial and senior management meetings
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Support the Finance Manager with developing and improving the function as a whole
- Bank reconciliations
- Maintenance of accounting system (Sage Line 50)
- Maintenance and administration of aged debtor
For this role we’re seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant or Finance Officer with a proven track record of bookkeeping, maintaining and streamlining accounting processes and with good IT skills (ideally using Sage). Excellent interpersonal skills essential and some experience of supervising staff desirable (though not essential assuming the right aptitude). Experience gained in a charity environment also desirable but certainly not a pre-requisite. Needless to say, a general supporting of the charities work would be highly advantageous.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8210 ASAP.