Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant - Falmouth – Circa: £45,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been engaged as a preferred supplier by an established e-commerce/merchandising business and prominent Cornish employer. The company is undertaking a significant overhaul of their accounting function and this will entail a significant headcount increase within the department.
They require a Finance Business Partner to join their friendly and highly experienced accounting team; a broad role that blends commercial finance responsibilities and management reporting. This is a full time, permanent position which will be primarily conducted from our client’s Falmouth based offices (free onsite parking), but with an element of remote working by mutual arrangement. Key responsibilities to include:
- Reporting to the Director of Finance and working closely with the CFO, the FBP will assume a lead role in supporting the financial efficiency of one or more areas of a multi-channel business
- Provide senior finance team with key financial intelligence to assist in ongoing projects, financial analysis, and budget reporting
- Commentating monthly financial reporting pack data to financial and non-financial department leaders
- Provide assistance and support for quarterly reviews and annual budgets
- Identify areas for improving financial performance of specific divisions of the business
This role calls for an experienced candidate, either operating in a business partnering or management accounting capacity, or as a senior Assistant Accountant looking to take a step up. Previous experience gained in a retail/factory/warehousing environment would be ideal, but not essential. Candidates may be part/fully professionally qualified (ideally CIMA/ACCA), or qualified by experience, but must possess excellent all round IT aptitude. This is a role that regularly liaises with colleagues in all departments and across the UK so excellent team-working and communication skills a must.
This is a fast growing business that have been recognised for their employee care and development, and as such their credentials for staff retention are second-to-none. The company promotes a positive, modern approach to their working environment and offer excellent non-financial benefits and a flexible working arrangement of office or remotely based to suite the successful candidates. *** Please note that applicants who require an element of remote working arrangement MUST reside in Cornwall ***
For further details including a detailed role specification, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS8010 ASAP.