Accounts Assistant - Roche - £23-25,000
Trial Balance Consulting are pleased to have been reengaged by a highly successful manufacturing business. Founded in Cornwall, and trading throughout Europe, the company has experienced unprecedented growth over recent years. Due to continued expansion, they currently seek to recruit an Accounts Assistant to support and work closely alongside the Financial Controller.
This is a varied and interesting opportunity where the successful candidate will take a lead responsibility in managing all aspects of the company’s accounting cycle. Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Processing of supplier payments
- Assist in the production of month end management accounts
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Accounts receivable administration
- Assist in producing year end statutory accounting files
- Liaising with external suppliers and stakeholders
- Administering export administration
- Work closely with the senior management team and produce accounting reports as and when required
The successful candidate should be an experienced individual with good exposure to day-to-day accounting responsibilities and statutory reporting. A good aptitude for IT and the ability to pick up new systems would also be advantageous. Candidates may be either QBE, AAT or part professionally qualified.
This role offers a great opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious candidate seeking a step up from their current role with a friendly and rapidly growing local business. For further details, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7900.