Part Time Finance Coordinator (NFP) - Redruth - £22-27,000 FTE
Trial Balance Consulting have been exclusively assigned by a prominent and long standing not for profit organisation who seek to recruit a part time Finance Coordinator to head up their accounting function. This is permanent position that will ideally be worked over a 4-5 day working week at 4-5 hours per day. The organisation’s headquarters are based in Redruth and offer free on-site parking.
The successful candidate will play a lead role in managing the company’s bookkeeping activity and produce regular reports for the CEO and senior management team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping using SAGE software
- Accounts payable and receivable to include supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly payroll administration
- Management of the aged debtor
- Liaise with external stake holders to include banks and Chartered Accountants
For this role we’re looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who is able to take accounts to trial balance and understands the end-to-end accounting process. Candidate’s for the position may be qualified by experience or part/fully AAT qualified (or similar). It is important that the successful candidate has experience using cloud-based accounting platforms (ideally SAGE). This role works within a passionate, experienced team and it is crucial that the incoming Finance Coordinator understands and promotes the ethical work of the organisation.
For further details including detailed role specification, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7791.