Corporate Administrator - Exeter - £24,000 - £28,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a high-profile professional services business who have tasked us with sourcing an experienced Corporate Administer. This is a full time, permanent opportunity that will be split between remote and office-based working (central Exeter).
This is an interesting and broad opportunity that will be well suited to a highly professional administrator with the experience to regularly liaise with UK and internationally based high net worth clients. This is a highly commercial role and the successful candidate will gain strong experience in regulatory compliance and governance. Key responsibilities to include:
- Provide corporate administration support to a wide portfolio of clients
- Working within a highly experienced administration team, assist in improving and developing administration systems
- Strengthening business relationships with clients
- Preparation of meeting minutes
- Dealing with incoming mail and forwarding documents
- Ad hoc duties as required
We’re looking for a candidate who can demonstrate an understanding of statutory compliance and best practice, ideally within a professional services environment. The role requires a candidate with high level administration experience in a client facing environment, and with experience of working within a moderate sized team. The company is advanced in its use of IT and candidate should have strong aptitude in this area, particularly using MS Office products.
For further details and to apply, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7507 ASAP.