Finance Assistant - Falmouth - £21,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been engaged by a well-established and very well-known consumer focussed business based in Falmouth, who seek to recruit a Finance Assistant to join their small but highly efficient finance function. This is a permanent, full time position that will work from the company’s breath-taking headquarters.
The role will report to the company’s Financial Controller, an extremely experienced a friendly individual who always prioritises the care and development of their team. Key responsibilities to include:
- Reconciliation of banks, credit cards, and control on a weekly basis
- Cash flow forecasting and analysis of financial transactions
- Assisting with cash-based reconciliations
- Assist with accounts payable when required
- Take a lead in payroll administration to review stage
- Assist the senior finance team with project accounting when required
The role would be well suited to an Accounts Assistant operating at a similar level and with a minimum of 12-18 months experience. Candidates may be QBE or part/fully AAT qualified, and for candidates that have commenced ACCA/CIMA based studies, this employer is happy to provide financial and work-based support to facilitate. The business is an advocate of modern accounting systems and runs a largely paperless office so candidates should possess a solid understanding of cloud-based systems with the aptitude to pick up new ERPs.
For further details and to apply for this interesting and progressive opportunity, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7499 ASAP.