Interim/Permanent Finance Manager - Wadebridge - £28-32,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been assigned by a new client, a highly successful and rapidly growing hospitality business who are anticipating their best year yet! They currently seek to recruit an interim Finance Manager to join the business, initially on an ongoing temporary basis but with strong potential to convert to a permanent contract. The role can be either part or full time and can include a degree of remote working if required.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Accounts payable and receivable management
- MS Excel based modelling for multiple income streams and cross-channel charges
- Bank reconciliations using SAGE
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Export documentation maintenance
- Weekly reporting on financial projects
- Monthly management accounts and reporting including accrual and placements of costs.
We’re looking for an experienced Finance Manager, ideally AAT or part professionally qualified, possessing at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role. A sound understanding of the hospitality sector would be highly desirable though not a pre-requisite. Strong attention to detail and great IT aptitude (particularly MS Excel and SAGE based), will be essential as will be the ability to pick up bespoke systems.
An immediate start awaits the successful candidate. If this sounds like you, please contact/apply to Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7448.