Finance Manager - Camborne/Remote - £37-42,000
Trial Balance Consulting are delighted to have been exclusively reengaged by our longstanding client, a highly successful education service provider with an exceptional reputation for student development and welfare. They currently seek to recruit an experienced Finance Manager who will work closely with, and report to the CFO whilst managing a small team and overseeing the financial controls of the function. This is a full-time permanent opportunity that will work one day per fortnight in Camborne, one day per fortnight in Exeter and with the remainder being split been home/office based as per the successful candidates’ preference.
The is a crucial role within the business and one with a broad range of responsibilities. It’s an opportunity that would be well suited to a candidate with strong technical accounting ability, sound commercial awareness and with effective leadership skills. Key accountabilities to include:
- Production of management reports relating to individual business units with commentary for timely presentation to the CFO
- Work closely alongside the CFO to support the general financial administration of the organisation
- Supervise a team split over multiple business units, both remotely and onsite
- Preparation of statutory financial reports
- Assist with month and year end procedures
- Assist external auditors
- Ensure aged debtor is effectively monitored
For this opportunity we’re looking for a career experienced, energetic and dynamic individual who may be part/fully professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), or qualified by experience. Strong experience in a similar position of seniority and team management experience is essential, as is an excellent aptitude for IT systems and modern accounting principles. Previous experience gained within an education services environment would be desirable but nit essential for the right candidate.
For further details including a well written and detailed role description, please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS7356 ASAP.