Part Time Payroll Administrator - Indian Queens - £20-24,000 pro rata
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a long-standing client; a very well established and highly successful Cornish manufacturer whose products are the envy of their competitors! They’ve tasked us to source a part time Payroll Administrator, a permanent position which will ideally run over a Monday - Wednesday working week (0900-1700).
The role works within a small but highly effective finance team and supports the Finance Director in all aspects of administering a 200-employee payroll with duties to include:
- Obtaining, processing and authorising time sheets
- Processing RTI
- Process weekly/monthly payrolls
- Process statutory payments- SSP/SMP/SPP
- Handle and respond to discrepancies and payroll related queries
- Process starters/leavers and issue P45’s
- Processing year end payroll procedures and P11Ds where applicable
- Track holidays and calculate holiday entitlement
We’re hoping to hear from candidates with at least 12 months of experience of medium sized payroll administration. The business utilises SAGE payroll and candidates should have a good level of IT aptitude as the business also uses a bespoke companywide CRM across all departments. This vacancy comes with a competitive salary, great benefits package and the chance to join a well-established business. This is an urgent vacancy so please don’t hesitate to apply now. Please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS6932.