Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by a Launceston based organisation who seek to recruit a Finance Manager to join their team. This is an Family managed business enjoying impressive growth over recent years. This is a critical role within the business and the successful candidate will take ownership of the daily accounting lifecycle and all financial reporting.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include:
· Working closely with the Finance Director and reporting to the senior management team
· Collate financial information in order to compile reports, budgets and financial statements
· Monitor product costings
· Oversee general financial administration
· Forecasting of income and expenditure controls
· Explore potential new business strategies and system developments
The role would suit an experienced candidate who is CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualfied, or very nearly there. You’ll need to be a strong user of MS Excel with good exposure to SAGE based finance systems. The successful candidate will possess excellent commercial acumen with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a small team.
The recruiting client is keen to receive the details of suitably qualified candidates ASAP. To apply or for further details please contact Dan Saunders quoting reference DS6324.
Finance Manager - Launceston - Full time - Permanent - £35k - £40k