You have recently qualified as an accountant.
You have spent your career assisting the company accountant with the day to day.
You have produced insightful and accurate reports for senior management.
Are you going to look for a company accountant role and lock yourself in to a glass ceiling situation?
Wouldn’t you rather join an organisation that hires only the best and most qualified candidates for their accounts department?
Are you going to learn all you can from your knowledgeable peers, succeed, and ultimately progress your career?
About the role:
You’ll join the Financial Reporting team, and reporting to the Assistant financial controller you will:
• Produce monthly reports for the executive team and assist with forecasting
• Keep an eye on SOX compliance whilst ensuring internal controls are maintained
• Assist with the statutory accounts and tax
• Complete monthly balance sheet recs
• Work with non-finance colleagues to help them to understand and develop their budgets and financial responsibilities
• You will be a qualified accountant with at least 3 years of experience within finance
• You will have excellent Excel skills along with strong accounting software experience
• You will be a people person who is able to translate financial information for non-finance personnel
This is a fantastic opportunity for new qualified candidates to stamp a highly prestigious name to their CV as well as reap the excellent benefits on offer. Click apply now and send your CV to Dan Saunders. The reference for this vacancy is DS5898.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Management Accountant - £30k - £35k - Barnstaple - Full time - Permanent