An accounting career has many starting points, some being trickier than others to secure, even with a degree!
Finding a company that will recognise that you have worked hard in achieving your degree or that you are battling through your ACA/ACCA/CIMA is hard to come by. Even more so is an organisation who will build on the foundations that you have laid out, and offer you a long term and rewarding career.
If you have recently graduated with a degree relating to finance, or are studying for a professional accounting qualification, I want to hear from you.
What’s on offer for you:
• Stable career that will compliment your studies/qualification
• Study support for further development
• Enhanced holiday entitlement that rises with service, plus the ability to buy holiday should you need more
• Matched pension contributions
• Private medical cover
• An interesting role that covers many different aspects of accountancy
Click apply now as there are only limited spaces available. The reference for this vacancy is DS5685 and is being managed by Dan Saunders.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Assistant Management Accountant - Full time - Permanent - Exeter