This is an exceptional opportunity to join a well-established and growing business with overseas links. As well as a competitive salary, there is an excellent package on offer.??The purpose of the role is to prepare, review and finalise financial accounting and reporting for the UK side of the company, and will be made up of the following accountabilities:
• Completion of standard accounting duties: sales ledger, purchase ledger and upkeep of general ledger.
• Payroll administration, VAT and Taxation.
• Maintaining fixed asset register.
• Bank and account reconciliations.
• Preparing periodic management accounts, including analytical and decision making support .?
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and will ideally be qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA), although candidates who are qualified by experience should not be deterred from applying. They will be IT literate, in particular with Excel and QuickBooks.
This vacancy is being managed by Dan Saunders with the reference DS5214.
Trial Balance Consulting is the market leading accountancy and finance recruiter for the Southwest of England and South Wales. Specialising in the recruitment of accounting and finance staff at all levels encompassing credit control and payroll. We pride ourselves on our expertise, attention to detail and accurate delivery of our client and candidate requirements.
Company Accountant - £28k- £32k – Full time – Permanent