A fantastic firm based in Bath are seeking an experienced Payroller to join their busy bureau. If you have previous experience in a payroll bureau then I would love to hear from you!
Working in the payroll bureau, you will assist in the smooth running of their clients weekly and monthly payroll operations.
Duties will include:
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Create new client accounts with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client’s pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. In return my client offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6345.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.