Audit Senior – Bristol
If you are currently working as an Audit Semi-Senior looking for your next big move, or an Audit Senior looking to move to a more dynamic firm, then I am working on the perfect opportunity for you.
To be in with a chance, candidates MUST have proven recent experience within accountancy practice, specifically in an Audit capacity. You will be fully up to speed with all aspects of leading your own audits, along with supervising assistant audit staff.
The role will be offered with an excellent benefits package and salary, depending on experience and qualifications. This role will suit somebody who is looking to move into a position where there is potential to develop into a managerial role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members
• Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Some non-audit work potentially including preparation of accounts
• Assisting in business development
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK6336.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.