Are you looking to join a well-known firm in South Devon? Are you looking for an Accounts Senior role with a difference? Then do not delay please apply for this exciting opportunity.
You will be joining an expanding firm in Exeter, who will offer you long term career prospects along with excellent salary and benefits. You will become part of a friendly team who go above and beyond to offer their clients an excellent service. You must be a self-motivate and ambitious individual with the drive to do well.
Reporting in to a manager your main duties will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Management Accounting
• Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
The essentials -
• Ideally AAT qualified and part ACCA / ACA (QBE’S will be considered)
• Working knowledge of Accounts, Tax and Vat
• Good sound experience in an Accounts Senior role (or similar)
• Experience of managing others
The extras –
• Forward thinking
If you are interested in this role, or are looking for information regarding other opportunities, please contact Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK6250.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.