Are you an experienced Accounts Semi-Senior looking for a brand new opportunity?
An opening for a Trainee Chartered Accountant is now available with an outstanding firm in their Trowbridge office.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The most suitable applicants for this role will be AAT qualified and ideally will be studying towards ACA, however those studying ACCA are still invited to apply. Only those with recent accountancy practice experience will be considered as this is an essential requirement.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is committed to driving the business forwards. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and study package and unlimited progression opportunities throughout your career.
If you are interested in applying please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting ref: CK6249.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.