Are you a qualified accountant with experience in both Accounts and Tax? This role needs you!
Suitable candidate will possess at least three years of experience gained within accountancy practice, with a good breadth of knowledge in the following:
- Accounts preparation for clients of all sizes and legal status’
- Maintaining and developing a portfolio of clients
- Possess the ability to train and mentor junior colleagues
- Work closely with other firm Directors and Partners where required
- Technically sound in all aspects of accounting, VAT, corporation and person tax
- Have an excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Sage based software
You’ll probably be a qualified (ACCA/ACA) individual, though candidates who can demonstrate suitable vocational experience will also be considered. For further details of this exciting opportunity, please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference CK6233.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.