Are you an expert Tax Accountant looking to move to a firm who recognise how valuable your knowledge is? My client will do just that. They will also support you while you develop your career further.
The role itself –
You will take responsibility for your own portfolio of clients, dealing with a mix of sole traders, limited companies, partnerships and HNWIs.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of Tax returns (including the calculation of Capital Allowances, taxable profit and Capital Gains)
- Dealing with client queries
- Obtaining all required documentation
The ideal candidate:
• Will be AAT or ATT qualified (this is not essential).
• Will have extensive Tax knowledge
• Be committed, friendly and approachable
What’s in it for you?
• Generous salary
• Flexible benefits package to suit your needs
• Above average holiday entitlement
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar tax focused role. This role does not necessarily require applicants to be qualified, however they will be required to have substantial accountancy practice experience with a particular focus on tax.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK6138.
Trial Balance Consulting are proud to be one of the only Southwest of England and South Wales based accountancy recruitment consultancies to employ an expert team specialising purely in recruitment for accountancy practices.