Are you an experienced Semi-Senior accountant looking to jump into a new opportunity? Are you part or newly qualified and hoping to join a team who are going to encourage you to
The role itself is fairly standard in terms of duties, but the difference here is this firm really do want to see you’re your career thrive. They actively encourage their staff to study and move forwards. You won’t be disappointed you took the plunge. The proof is in the pudding, this role has come about due to expansion and not as a result of someone else jumping ship.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
The most suitable applicants for this role will be AAT qualified and ideally will be studying towards ACA or ACCA. Only those with recent accountancy practice experience will be considered as this is an essential requirement.
For further details please contact Carly Kellow quoting reference: CK6123.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.