Are you a professional candidate with the business knowledge required to ensure you offer outstanding customer service? Have you been working at Accounts Assistant or Semi Senior level and are now looking for a step up? I am working on an Accounts Semi-Senior role that could be perfect for you.
This Accounts Semi-Senior role is based with a fantastic firm in their Bath office. They are a well-known practice with an excellent reputation with both clients and employees.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Management of a portfolio of mixed clients
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Successful applicants will:
• Be AAT qualified or at a similar level through your experience
• Potentially be studying towards or recently completed ACA or ACCA
For the right candidate, my client offers a great working environment with modern offices and well-defined career paths for high achievers. Study support and CPD support may be available for studiers and qualified staff, and the company offers highly competitive salary packages.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6118.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.