Are you an experienced Accounts Senior looking to move away from your current firm? Or perhaps you are at Semi-Senior level and hoping to progress to the next stage in your career. An opportunity to join an outstanding firm in Cheltenham is now available.
This role requires an efficient individual who can manage their own time in order to get the job done. For your efforts, you will be paid well and offered all kinds of incentives to keep doing well.
With excellent staff retention history, my client knows what is needed to succeed, and they want all their staff to benefit from their own success.
This role is open to experienced accountants coming directly from practice. You will be offered the opportunity to push your career forwards.
• Management of a portfolio of clients ranging from sole traders through to limited companies
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation and lodgement of financial statements
• Preparation and lodgement of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Essential requirements –
• Recent practice experience
• Part or fully qualified
• Team player attitude
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6110.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.