A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Accounts & Payroll Assistant to join a firm of Chartered Accountants in Newport.
The successful applicant to this role will be responsible for providing support to the business through the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and by completing payroll for a number of clients.
Your key responsibilities in this varied role will include:
• VAT returns and client bookkeeping
• Administrative duties
• Interacting with clients face to face and vie telephone
And the qualities that you will bring to the table will include:
• Significant previous experience in an accountancy practice environment.
• AAT Qualified or in the final stages of your studies
• Excellent customer service and team working skills
• The ability to interact confidently with clients
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK6062.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.