Accounts & Audit – Plymouth - £28-35000 – Permanent – Full Time
Are you a dynamic Accountant with both Accounts and Audit experience? Are you looking to join a modern firm in a progressive role?
I am working with a fantastic firm of chartered accountants in Plymouth as they recruit an Accounts & Audit Senior to add to their growing team.
You duties will include:
• Planning and ensuring audits are completed within agreed time frames
• Building and maintaining effective client relationships through clear communication of technical points
• Analysing and highlighting any issues to partners
• Managing the working of, and developing junior team members Monitoring budgets and highlighting any overruns to partners and clients
• Preparation of accounts
• Managing and training junior staff
• Assisting in business development
Please note only those with accountancy practice experience will be considered for this role.
My client is keen to receive applications from candidates who have recent experience in a similar audit focused role. They will be ACA/ACCA part or fully qualified with a confident approach to client and strong technical knowledge.
To apply for this vacancy please forward your CV to Carly Kellow quoting reference CK6015.