I am urgently seeking an experienced Senior Auditor to join a firm based on the outskirts of Bristol for a minimum of 5 months with a possible permanent position available for the right candidate. Applicants MUST have extensive previous experience of completing audit within practice.
This is a senior position therefore applicants will require prior experience of managing a small team and completing the following:
- Provision of both audit and business advisory service
- Supervision of a small team
- Coaching and development of junior staff
- Liaising directly with senior management on client site
- Planning, budgeting, management and co-ordination of the audit process
Ideal candidates will:
- Have a good working knowledge of International Auditing Standards and UK GAAP
- Be able to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Have a great working knowledge of Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
- Have a driving license
My client is a small but very successful firm on the outskirts of Bristol, this is an urgent requirement and applicants will ideally be immediately available. Please get in touch with me for further details quoting reference: CK5870.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.