I am currently seeking a qualified accountant to join a small but currently expanding firm of Chartered Accountants near Stroud.
This is an extremely important recruit for this small friendly team, it is imperative that applicants have extensive practice experience and are ideally either ACA, ACCA, or CTA qualified (however those who are qualified by their experience are encouraged to apply).
Reporting in to a manager your main duties will include:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Management Accounting
• Client bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
The ideal candidate will be part or fully qualified with previous experience within accountancy practice. Ideally you will have some experience of managing more junior members of staff, however this is not an essential requirement.
Applicants will be part or fully ACCA, ACA or equivalent and MUST have extensive accountancy practice experience.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5868.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.