Are you an accountant with experience in both Accounts and Tax? Do you seek a position that will push your career forwards? This is a fantastic opportunity in Bristol for an experience practice accountant.
Working with a diverse selection of sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, this role will see you participate in the following duties:
• Preparation of statutory accounts and financial statements
• Personal and corporate tax return preparation
• Resolution of client queries
• Representing the company in client meetings
• Providing tax efficient and sound financial advice to enable strategic decision making
This is an interesting and broad role which would suit a candidate with the following attributes:
• Qualified in accounts or tax, or qualified by your experience
• Well versed in statutory accounts and tax preparation in a practice environment
• Up to date in all relevant legislation relating to personal and corporate tax compliance
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In exchange, my client offers a professional and sociable working environment, with excellent opportunities for career advancement. CPD and study support can be offered where appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5839.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.