Are you a part qualified accountant with an interest in joining a small team where you can really make a difference? Do you have accountancy practice experience and the ability to step into a Semi-Senior role?
Managing a portfolio of your own clients, you will be dealing with the following:
• Year-end and monthly accounts preparation
• Preparation of financial statements
• Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
• VAT returns and bookkeeping
• Attending client meetings and dealing with queries
Essential requirements –
• Recent practice experience
• Part or fully qualified
• Team player attitude
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5810.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.