I am working with a fantastic firm in Bath as they recruit this crucial role for their firm. You will know all there is to know about payroll and will be to ‘go to’ person on all related matters within the Firm. Working with a large client base of all different sizes, you will need to be full up to date with all payroll processes and procedures.
Your duties in this varied and interesting role will include:
• Setting up new payroll clients
• Create new client accounts with HMRC
• Processing all payroll and submitting RTI reports to HMRC within required timescales
• Calculating additional items such as holiday pay, SSP, SMP, SPP and issuing payslips
• Processing all new starters and leavers
• Dealing with queries from clients, their employees and the relevant local authorities.
• Calculating and processing of pension contributions including set up and administration of schemes under auto enrolment.
• Liaising with the pension scheme providers on all aspects of the client’s pension arrangements.
• Production of reports for BACS payments
• Maintaining client files
The ideal candidate will have recent, extensive experience of handling multiple payrolls and will work well in a busy, deadline driven environment. It would also be advantageous if applicants have experience in other areas of accounts like bookkeeping and Vat returns etc but this is not essential as the role is primarily payroll. In return my client offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent benefits package. To apply, please forward your details to Carly Kellow, quoting ref: CK5610.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across the South Wales and the South West of England and works on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialist.